Hello, I’m back from spring break fools.
So during my spring break I worked 3 days, also went to the bank and opened a checking and saving account and got a debit card. I also went to the white water center and went on the biggest zip line they have. I spent the rest of my break just chilling, doing a little bit of geometry work mainly to review.
So now what I did the week after break.
- We didn’t have school on Monday
- On Tuesday we did a check-in for geometry since we were on spring break. Other than that nothing really happened on Tuesday.
- On Wednesday It was quiet. And I did some IXL. Most of the school went to the Challenger Center, it’s kinda like a museum for rocket ships I think.
- On Thursday It was pajama day. We did some geometry work, again just to review some stuff. Also a group of people went to see a movie called “A wrinkle in time” which I don’t really know anything about. It was also very nice outside and I played Basket ball with some friends.
- On Friday I played some Garry’s Mod, a game that I don’t personally like. but I played it with a few friends, we also did community lunch and gratitude circle.
So yeah. Bit of a longer blog.